We are currently recruiting for licenced electricians with rail industry worker ticket credentials for work on the North West Rail Link.
This position is casual / contract and has the opportunity to turn into a long term assignment. Due to the nature of project work, we will require applicants who can start with short notice.
To be successful for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current NSW electrical licence & Construction Induction White Card
- Hold a RIW (Rail Industry Worker) Ticket or Willing to obtain
- Suitable PPE & Strong sense of safety & high regard for WHS
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport (limited public transport)
- Available to start with short notice
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking the "Apply" below or email: