Our client is a global engineering company who has an exceptional increase in their workload particularly surrounding the NBN project.
Located in the heart of the CBD, they are seeking an administrator to support the training team with a number of different responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a foot in the door to their career.
- Data entry, word processing and filing
- File transferring
- General administration duties such as the photocopying, scanning and binding of documents
- Maintaining office appearance
- Updating databases where required
- Other ad hoc duties
Based on the responsibilities of the person, they will need to possess the following qualities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Skills
- Ability to work in the team as well as working independently
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like any further information please contact Lauren Mitchell from Randstad.