Randstad have been engaged by one of our key clients to source an experienced environmental officer to work on a package of work in Northern NSW.
This particular project will scheduled for 12 months however other opportunities will be presented to the successful candidate after project completion.
This package of works is ancillary to the project and involves the building of compounds along the entire stretch of road.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Implementation of the Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Monitoring of Compliance
- Providing technical advice, training and assistance
- Assist in the management of environmental issues
- Supporting the development of work method statements and completion of inspection and monitoring checklists, and reports
- Monitoring and improving environmental awareness, systems and action on site.
To be successful in this position you will have the following competencies:
- A tertiary qualification in environmental management or engineering
- Broad understanding of construction environmental issues
- Experience within a contractor environment on civil construction projects
- Previous experience with RMS (desirable)
- A commitment to safety and health above all else
This role can either be on a DIDO or relocate basis, competative salary and benefits on offer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now if interested.