Randstad has been partnering with Government departments and authorities across Australia for over 25 years. Our clients are well known and respected Government agencies looking to recruit exceptional data entry candidates to join their teams for short, long and ongoing contracts. You will be responsible for inputting and categorising data within finance/payroll teams.
- Proven data entry skills or experience
- Exceptional typing speed - 8,000KPH+
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- SAP and/or Finance One experience
- Strong analytical skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Available immediately
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexible and hard working (you may be required to work the odd evening or weekend shift)
- Ability to clear a criminal history check
Should your skills and experience match the above criteria we encourage you to apply for this position through the ‘apply now’ link . Data Entry testing will be sent and interviews requested to candidates of interest only.
In return you will benefit from:
- Dedicated specialist Government Consultants to assist you in finding your next temporary/contract role
- New and interesting roles coming in frequently; both short term and long term
- Competitive hourly rates
Randstad’s Government Recruitment team specialise in Federal, State, and Local Government appointments. We have a range of roles available now and coming up in the future.
We specialize in ; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, Reconciliations Officers, Finance Officers & Payroll Officers