erp finance systems analyst in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 118,000 per year
Randstad is on the lookout for an ERP (Finance) Systems Analyst to focus on driving efficiencies, maintaining an integrity of data and meeting user needs. This is a role will sit within the Financial Assurance and Performance team. You will be the Finance Systems Lead for all finance systems projects.
- Be the Finance Systems Lead in business projects involving financial systems ensuring quality, functional solutions and robust systems design.
- Liaise with Finance SME’s at all stages to ensure system projects provide best user functionality
- Write system documentation, including mapping of interfaces between finance and related systems
- Provide support in any system upgrades and modifications ensuring adequate testing and change management processes adhered to
- Understand system functionality and business processes and match functionality to current processes. Change processes where practical, or identify required changes to system functionality.
- Assess changes in legislation and support the business in identifying how they can be implemented and the potential impact on the various systems.
- Ensure any system improvements keep financial system interfaces intact.
- Ensure that all activities and operations within the scope of responsibility are performed in accordance with the allocated budget and policy guidelines
- Data integrity to be assured with all projects undertaken.
- Enhancement of financial data in the data warehouse to support the business in creating accurate reliable reporting.
- Support finance staff and other users in identifying and participating in the implementation of opportunities to improve processes, system capability and the knowledge and skills of users.
- Develop and maintain effective and supportive relationships with the Finance Team, IT Team, Project managers and the broader business to ensure business requirements are being met.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 6 years experiences in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge of ERP systems as used in large scale service environments with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.
- Broad Financial system and process management experience in a large organisation across all areas of financial and management accounting and transaction processing.
- Strong knowledge of finance and other related applications; and escalation processes for systematic resolution of process / requirement variations
- Systems analysis, data interpretation and systems integration.
- Project based experience, including system implementations
- A demonstrated passion for social change and contributing to an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged
- Skilled at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required
Big bonus if you have:
- Knowledge and skills in business process improvement and change management
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish, value and develop effective relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, demonstrating advanced written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated diligence, commitment and flexibility to working under tight time constraints, management of priorities and competing demands
If you think you have the skills for the role, then don’t delay and hit the Apply button now! Good luck! Please be advised that due to the large volume of applicants we get on a daily basis, only suitable candidates will be contacted. This role closes on the 30th of August 2016
ERP, Dynamics, Finance