exciting personal assistant opportunity in kings cross! in Kings Cross
Kings Cross, New South Wales
AU$ 60,000 per year
A fast growing boutique construction company is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their close knit team. This company has a very dynamic and driven culture that promotes a 'can-do' approach to their work. This would be an exciting workplace for anyone to continue their career as a Personal Assistant , work closely with an amazing Entrepreneur in a positive and friendly environment.
As the Personal Assistant you will report directly to and provide secretarial and administration support to the Managing Director. There are 5 people that sit in the office at any one time as well as an office puppy that is very social. Additionally, contractors will be in and out throughout the day.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain key client relationships
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Ensuring that socuments are organised
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs when needed
- Calendar and diary management
- Ensure transport is organised for meetings
- Event management - team events once a month
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepared and presentable for each meeting
- Be first point of contact on reception
- Ensure the office is tidy and presentable at all times
- General ad hoc duties as required
This role requires a high level of communication, attention to detail and a positive attitude to succeed. Ideally you will be passionate about or have experience in the construction industry.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous Personal Assistant experience
- A bubbly personality and a willingness to learn
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- Show initiative and handle tasks outside the scope of the role
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Strong organisation skills
- Great energy that you can bring to the team
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Work closely with an Entrepreneur
- Great location - Kings Cross
- Be apart of a great team
- Annual salary review
- Permanent Role
This is a great opportunity to further your career, whilst being in a company that promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere.
If you are passionate about this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Ellie Perkins on (02) 8215 1025.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
personal assistant, executive assistant, administration, team assistant, administration assistant