exciting sales role in warriewood! in Warriewood
Warriewood, New South Wales
AU$ 45,000 per year
A fast growing Software company is looking for an energetic and outcomes focused Telesales Representative to join their close knit team. This position is due to the high demand of our client's newly released product, which has already proved to be such a success with their customers.
This company has an extremely supportive culture that promotes a 'can-do' approach to their work. This would be an exciting workplace for anyone who is seeking to continue their sales career, be trained by an experienced team in all aspects of the business and work really closely with an Entrepreneur.
As the Telesales Representative you will be responsible for educating and selling to our client's customers. You will be in a small team that is very hard working, outcome focused and rewards those who excel in their area.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Warm calling customers in regards to our client's products
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Following up warm leads
- Driving sales and meeting KPIs
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
This role requires a high level of communication and confidence as you will be constantly dealing with important customers. Ideally you will be passionate about sales and will be motivated to achieve targets.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous sales experience (open to all retail, telesales and face to face)
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- Initiative to recognise buying signals
- Strong negotiation skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Opportunity to earn $45-55K + Superannuation + $1000 bonus per month based o KPIs
- Opportunity for overseas travel to trade shows and conferences
- On going training and development
- Permanent Role
- Parking available
- Desirable bonus based on KPIs
This is a great opportunity to further your learning in the field of sales, whilst being in a company that promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere.
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Ellie Perkins on (02) 8215 1025.
call centre, sales, telesales, inbound, outbound, contact centre, customer service