This client is one of Australia’s largest manufacturing businesses and is a leading producer within the agricultural space. This organisation prides themselves on service and the product range they are able to provide clients as well as working with major brands to deliver key results.
Our client seek an Executive Assistant who will play a critical role in providing day to day secretarial and administrative support exclusively to the CEO as well as other key executives within the business. The CEO is very business minded and has an open communication approach that enjoys having that one on one support and relationship with the Executive Assistant.
Responsibilities and key competencies include (but not limited to):
- Managing the CEO’s diary
- Coordinating internal requests for CEO
- Managing admin for business expenses
- Managing the travel portfolio for the business
- Providing administration support to legal department
- Coordinating all executive level of business functions
- Preparing correspondence, presentations, reports and minutes
- Screening calls and fielding inquiries as well as escalating urgent matters
- Communicating with the organisations board members, executive lead team and clients
Is this YOU?
The successful individual must have previous experience providing support to the C suite level and has demonstrated ways of moving with an organisation. You will be passionate and enthusiastic to play a crucial role in supporting the CEO and executives as well as demonstrating that you can work in complex and high pressure situations. You will be exceptional at building relationships as well as being resilient and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
It is required that you are accomplished in all Microsoft Office Applications as well as having experience in SharePoint and Concur Systems. It is also desirable that you have worked in an ASX-Listed Company environment previously.
If you feel you have what it takes to be put forward for this exciting role please click APPLY now or alternatively contact Ashley Rappazzo for a confidential discussion.