Queensland Government – Executive Assistant/Correspondence Officer
Randstad recruit extensively for the Queensland State Government, we have a number of exciting opportunities available that range from administration officers, project support officers, executive assistants, correspondence officers and business support officers. If you are highly skilled in any of these areas we would love to hear from you.
High attention to detail will be needed in these roles as you will be using complex government systems including; Trim, MECS, SAP, Autocad, Doctrak, DMS and Mincor and a high level of MS Office will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working for the Queensland Government is a MUST
- Previous experience working in an Executive Support or Correspondence role
- System knowledge – MECS and TRIM
- Be available immediately
- Great communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Corporately presented
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
What’s on offer:
- Ongoing assignment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive hourly rate
- Exposure to working within a highly regarded Local Government Authority
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply now!