Expression of Interest – QLD Government AO2/AO3/AO4
Calling all Administration Officers and Executive Assistants
Randstad recruit extensively for the Queensland State Government, we have a number of exciting opportunities available that range from administration officers, project support officers, executive assistants and business support officers. If you are highly skilled in any of these areas we would love to hear from you.
High attention to detail will be needed in these roles as you will be using complex government systems including; Trim, MECS, SAP, Autocad, Doctrak, DMS and Mincor and a high level of MS Office will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Executive support experience/ Administration experience
- Be available immediately
- Be a team player
- Great communication skills
- Corporately presented
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Previous experience using MYOB, TRIM, SAP or HIBISCUS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet objectives
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive approach and good use of initiative
- Government experience is preferred but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Ongoing assignment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive hourly rate
- Exposure to working within a highly regarded Local Government Authority
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply now!