Acting on behalf of our client, Randstad are currently recruiting for experienced Facilities Manager for a permanent position.
This position is within a large property group and the facilities manager will take sole responsibility for hard and soft services and tender processes for a large commercial building within the CBD.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Liase closely with base building management and engage with approved contractors
- Review, evaluate and monitor systems, processes and functionality of facilities to meet accommodation service level agreements and strive for continuous improvement in accommodation efficiencies and processes.
- Manage accommodation communications, internal audits and reporting and lead in discussions, forums and seminars relating to accommodation matters and issues as required.
- Conduct regular capacity and usage reviews, including review and analysis of accommodation related Service Centre statistics to enable immediate concerns to be addressed in a timely manner and allow trends to be reported and addressed applicably.
- Manage lease contracts and arrangements with applicable stakeholders and ensure compliance with existing contracts, coordinating the services provided.
Suitable candidates will come from facilities management background with a strong understanding of essential services, building codes, accommodation planning, upgrade and access control and capex experience. We are looking for a candidate with at least 3-5 years strong facilities management experience within an agency OR landlords for commercial facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, is motivated and willing to learn.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume by following the link below.
If you wish to enquire about this position please contact Ramona Weckerle on 039252 2188.