Randstad is a leading specialist recruitment agency and employs over 55,000 employees worldwide. We have been working in the local market for over 26 years and one of our key strengths is our strong knowledge base in the ACT and Federal Government sectors, so that means when you come to us, you'll be getting help from a skilled consultant who works specifically in the area you're passionate about. In light of the new financial year, Randstad is looking to put together a merit list of applicants who have recent experience in ACT and Federal government with an active security clearance baseline or above.
Randstad are working with several Federal Government Departments across Canberra who have expressed a great interest to bring on enthusiastic, experienced and process driven people into their teams. There are lots of exciting opportunities we are working on from the APS3-EL1 level.
Some of the positions we have are:
- Grants assessment officers
- Project/ Programme Officer/ Management
- Human Resources, Payroll, WHS
- Procurement Officer/ Management
- Ministerial and Secretariat
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience working in the Australian Federal government
What’s in it for you!
- Attractive Salary + Super
- Experience in a Federal Government Department
- opportunity to further build and grow in your career
- interesting content and challenging work
Your next step
If you are actively looking for a new challenge or even if you’re are happy where you are and simply dreaming of your ideal role then we want to meet you and discuss how we can help you on your career journey.
To apply please follow the appropriate link or email your resume to email@example.com.