Our client based in Wingfield is looking for an experienced heavy industrial production worker to commence immediately. Candidates must be able to work in a hot, dusty environment and be able to commit to long 12 hour shifts. Roles will be based in a foundry where you will be grinding the imperfections off of metal casings. You must have good attention to detail and health and safety in the workplace needs to be a priority.
Candidates experienced with hand and power tools are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants must meet the following:
- Have recent heavy industrial production experience mandatory
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts ONGOING mandatory
- Be reliable and be able to provide two referees who can confirm this mandatory
- Have a reliable car and licence for early starts and late finishes mandatory
- Have experience with hand and power tools preferred
- Have experience working in a fast paced production environment mandatory
- Be able to attend a randstad induction immediately
If you meet the above criteria please call Randstad on 81507000 immediately
Previous applicants need not apply