Randstad are inviting immediate applications from experienced Mining Plant Operators. These role are for an asap start with an expected 12month + contract.
Fly in fly out (FIFO): 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster at Carn Hill, 12 hour days. Flights and accommodation are paid for by our client.
Whats on offer:
- ASAP start (pending medical etc)
- $32 - $39 per hour flat rate - day and night shift
- 12 Month Contract
- Potential for onging work based on performance and project workload.
- National mining footprint/contractor
Demonstrated experience is required on the equipment listed below, with preference shown to candidates proficient in more than one of the following:
- Crusher Fitter - 988 Loader
- Road Train - MC
- 777 Dump Trucks
- 982-988 Loaders
- Rollers & Water Tankers
- Production Digger - Hitachi 1900, Hitachi 1200
- CAT Grader - 14H
- Dozer / Cat D9
- Candidates will be subject to the following procedures prior to confirmation of their employment:
- Randstad induction
- Online safety quiz
- Medical (including functional and drug screen)
- Police check
If you have demonstrated experience as listed above and are 100% confident of passing a full medical and police check please apply to John Dunn at Randstad Via the 'Apply Now" button below. Only successful candidates will be contacted regarding an interview. Thank you