Randstad is currently recruiting for a hands on Finance Service Manager to manage a small team for a Large Government Agency. Join an organisation going through an exciting period of growth! This is a new role working between service desk and finance operations.
Reporting to the Manager Finance Operations your duties will include:
- Drive accurate and timely service delivery to meet service level agreements by being the client advocate and promoting KPIs, performance
- Support Managers to maximise the performance of Finance services by identifying opportunities to improve processes, procedures, system usage and functionality
- Own knowledge management, ensuring knowledge articles are accurate, available and effectively used.
- Maintain positive relationships between the Business Support Centre, clients and strategic partners through regular meetings
- Communicate Business Services Centre messages and partner with clients to plan for forecast and unplanned challenges.
- Support the managers to develop client service plans
- Identify, assess, manage, monitor and report on risks to management.
The successful candidate will have proven experience with overseeing service delivery and management of stakeholder relationships to improve customer focus and service performance. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be system savvy and be able to work in a changing environment.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the “Apply Now” button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.