Providing a superior value add experience to customers, this global organisation is constantly changing as they continue to grow. Taking pride in their people, this company lives by its values!
A household name, an opportunity has arisen for an energetic, hands on and self motivated Financial Accountant to join this team for a long term contract. Business partnering with key stakeholders, this role will see you adding value!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the purpose of this role is to ensure accurate reporting and analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Month-end reporting
- Analysis P&L Accounts
- CAPEX reporting
- Project reporting
- FX Analysis and reporting
- Month-end Journals
- Intercompany reconcilaitions
- BAS Returns and reconciliation of GST accounts
- Inventory adjustments
- Balance sheet forecast
To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role complex environment
- CA/CPA qualified
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- SAP and Advanced Excel a must (SAP BW highly regarded)
Apply Online alternatively for a more detailed discussion, please call Suzanne on 9615 5385.