About the company
In the highly competitive financial services industry there are few companies that stand out from the crowd.
This global financial services provider’s award winning and innovative suite of products and services, coupled with their commitment to service excellence, places them in a different league to their competitors. With a highly stable and loyal workforce, opportunities to join their team don’t come around often.
About the role
Working alongside an experienced adviser with a successful high net worth client base, this opportunity will appeal to both an up and coming adviser, keen to learn from the best, or an established professional capable of hitting the ground running and leveraging from their own connections and those of the business.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a strong background in risk but with a desire to expand their experience into other areas of advice. Demonstrated ability to drive your own success, generating new connections and capitalising on existing relationships will be an asset, as will an established book of clients.
An enthusiasm for going above and beyond and a passion for providing the highest quality of service to a discerning client base will be essential to success in this role. With access to some of the best products and services in the market, together with excellent support, training and development, the potential this role offers is uncapped.
- Provision of holistic, client centric advice to a high net worth client base
- Relationship building and networking
- Development of product knowledge
- Service of existing and growth of client base
Skills and Experience
- RG146 accreditation essential
- ADFP/CFP/Tertiary qualifications would be an asset
- Proven track record within financial planning in a sales environment
- Ability to build strategic relationships with referral partners
- Expertise in risk
- Strong technical knowledge and capability
- Uncapped earning potential
- Career development
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Funding for relevant professional development
- Supportive environment and inspirational leadership
How to apply
If you are seeking a role with a long term future, please apply online by clicking on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sian Morris at Sian.Morris@randstad.com.au or on 08 8468 8011.