Well respected Wealth Management Leader with a strong brand in the industry is seeking Senior Financial Planners to join their remediation team. This company is committed to providing quality Wealth Management solutions to its customer base.
Your role within the remediation team will be to assess and review previous advice given by other advisers and also to conduct interviews with clients to ensure a correct needs analysis is undertaken. You will also make appropriate recommendations to meet the client's financial needs going forward, prepare Statements of advice and make appropriate recommendations to meet the clients needs and long term objectives
This is a great opportunity to
- Be rewarded with an exceptional salary
- Take your career to the next level
- Work with an employer of choice
- Be part of something new
- Be rewarded for your experience and knowledge
- Strong experience giving holistic Financial Advice
- A degree and ADFP at a minimum
- CFP looked upon favourably
- Compliant history providing advice and an understanding of compliance and its importance
Please click the appropriate link or contact Frank Walsh on email@example.com.