Our client is an innovative leader in its industry and has been established in Australia since 1938 operating in all states and also New Zealand; They are committed to being the best by investing in new plant equipment, safety and most importantly their employees
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team in the manufacturing plant in Albury.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your primary duties will involve the preventative and breakdown maintenance of production machinery. You will utilise your fault finding ability and problem solving skills to ensure the smooth operation of production machinery and to minimise the downtime of equipment. This is a continuous manufacturing environment and effective maintenance of machinery is paramount to ensuring smooth operation of production.
What they are looking for;
- Trade Qualified maintenance fitter with extensive experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Excellent mechanical and fault finding ability
- Carry out maintenance as required and participate in process improvements
- High regard for safety policies and procedures
- A positive team focused attitude and good communication skills
- Can work unsupervised
Applicants must be available to work on a day shift with some overtime required, be team focused and maintain a strong commitment to WHS.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate a commitment to contributing to the success of the business and will be rewarded by the potential to gain a stable and rewarding career with a leading organisation.