Randstad would like to invite you to register your interest for a number of potential 5 month contracts based in the Brisbane CBD relating to vehicle management Services. We are currently sourcing enthusiastic, customer service focused professionals to be considered for the following positions:
- Account Manager
- Client Service Supervisor
Fleet or vehicle experience or knowledge would be preferred but not essential. If you have strong account management and relationship building experience, a passion for customer service and a results driven mentality we want to hear from you! Commercial or government experience is welcome.
You will represent the organisation at a strategic level and provide advice on fleet management and vehicle planning. Experience with:
- Identifying emerging trends and highlighting opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs and handling all strategic enquiries
- High level strategic reporting and relaying strategic information to senior management, including preparing briefing notes
- Developing and maintain high level strategic partnerships with clients and conducting proactive business development to bring in new business
Client Service Supervisor
You will supervise and coordinate the activities of the fleet client services team to deliver services to eligible clients.
- Previous supervisory experience in coordinating team activities - implement, monitor and supervise team standards and if necessary take corrective action
- Apply problem solving skills to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Implement training and skills development to enhance customer service levels
- Develop and ensure branch key performance indicators are applied and met
You will represent the organisation at an operational level and provide customers with timely, efficient and personalised assistance aligned with organisational strategy.
- Provide exception customer service and take ownership of communication with customers being one point of call for operational issues
- Implement vehicle replacement plan in line with budget, assist in the decision making process of selecting fit for purpose vehicles
- Creating and negotiating new and replacement vehicle lease agreements and ensuring vehicle orders are created and processed on time.
You will provide customers with prompt and high level customer service to meet fleet leasing and management requirements and provide administrative support
- Assist Fleet Consultants to create and negotiate new and replacement vehicle lease
- Undertake all administrative requirements to generate quotes
- Managing filing of lease and vehicle information
- Maintain client database
- Monitor vehicle schedules and send out reminders
If you feel like you possess the desired qualities for one of the roles above please don’t hesitate to apply below.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contact in regards to the opportunity.