My client is a long standing, SEQ, family run commercial builder . As a result of their continued success and multiple recent tender wins they are currently adding to their headcount and in urgent need of a foreman for the delivery of commercial projects from $5m - $15m.
To be successful in this role you will have recent experience as a foreman on commercial projects from $5m - $15m.
You will possess excellent communication and work well under direction and autonomously. You will have a proven track record of delivering projects with the highest attention to detail and minimum defects.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of the trades people and sub-contractors on site and be able to push the project in order to achieve timely milestones. Great career progression as the company anticipates a strong growth in the years to come, creating more opportunities internally.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must have recent experience as a foreman on commercial, retail or projects
- Confidence in your abilities to communicate with Senior Management and sub contractors alike
- Local, Brisbane succontractor knowledge
- Ability to hold tool box talks and promote safe work sites
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Ability to write a short term construction program and construction sequencing
- Confidence in your building methodology knowledge
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with working for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package and career growth opportunities. For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Moy on 07 3031 3217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org