About the company
With a proven track record across multiple sectors this is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected and well established national business. They really value their foreman, provide an excellent work/life balance and currently have many large FO Commercial projects in Sydney
With a high staff retention rate this is a construction company you will want to work for! They have a turnover of between $800 million annually. Their strength is predominantly within the retail, aged care healthcare, public, commercial and mixed use development sectors with average project values of between $10-$100million.
Key foreman responsibilities
- Assist to deliver a single site programme.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
- Track record with fit out/refurb jobs is preferred
Foreman skills and experience