foreperson/supervisor in Southern Sydney
Southern Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
About the company
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated foreperson to assist in the delivery of a large project.
With a proven track record across multiple sectors this is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected and well established national business.
About the site manager role
This role is specifically for the successful site manager to work permanently on a single new build site in southern Sydney. With the scheme due to start in early November this presents an opportunity to work on the project programme from early design phase.
Long term our client is considered one of Sydney’s most well respected building contractors with a turnover of between $700 million annually. Their strength is predominantly within the retail, aged care healthcare, public, commercial and mixed use development sectors with average project values of between $10-$50million.
Key site manager responsibilities
- Deliver a single site programme.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Site manager duties:
You must have experience working for a well respected construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20million.
Site manager skills and experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with PM’s/Cm’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $130,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.email@example.com.
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9900 or 0416 758 768 for a confidential discussion about the position
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager"