Our client one of the largest Recycling & Manufacturing companies for plastics and paper is currently seeking an expression of interest from Forklift Drivers and/or Candidates with a strong background in manufacturing.
The client is currrently approaching the busy season and to keep up with demand they are seeking flexible and productive forklift operators keen to engage in all aspects of plastics manufacturing production.
This is a very hands on role, you will be required to work in a very fast paced environment not limited to forklift operations.
On call / casual Day shift or Night shift availability required.
To be successful for this position you must have:
- Experience working in a warehousing or manufacturing environment
- Must be able to start at 6am or 6pm for 12 hours at a time
- Forklift license desirable for High reach / Counter Balance Forklift Drivers
- High Reach experience desired but not necessary
- Kings Park Location
- All rounder production & manufacturing position
- Must be willing to learn all aspects of facility
- Commitment to OHS&E
- Strong communication skills
- Be available on call or on a casual basis
An excellent salary is on offer to the right candidate, who possesses the above skills. Please click on the link below to apply for this position or call Kevin on 02 9615 5300