Randstad is currently looking for x5 experienced Forklift Operators for the Eastern Suburbs.
Randstad is a global Fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Industrial will be looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Counterbalance forklift driving (2.5 tonnes)
- High reach experience is a must(~5 racks high)
- Picking & packing orders (weighing up to 20kgs)
- Dispatch and receivables of customer orders
- Inventory management
- General upkeep of the warehouse
- Have a LF Worksafe Ticket/Licence
- 2 Years minimum Experience on the forklift
- Able to provide recent work references
- Able to undergo pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen on site
- Ability to Adhere to OSH Policies and Procedures
- Own transport to ensure reliability and punctuality
For a more detailed discussion or further inquiries to the availability of the dozens of other opportunities with Randstad Industrial please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. or call the office on 08 9366 7100