Providing a superior value add experience to customers, this organisation provides quality products and services to its clientele. Taking pride in their people, this company lives by its values and also gives back to the community.
A household name, an opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Finance/FP&A Analyst to join this team. Business partnering with key stakeholders, this role will see you adding value!
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, the purpose of this role is to support the operations of the company. Responsibilities include:
- Evaluating profitability and performance
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts & business plans
- Performance Analysis including:
- Sales Margins
- Variance Analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis
To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in a complex environment
- CA/CPA Qualifications (or nearing completion)
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel a must!
- Great communication and presentation skills
Apply Online alternatively for a more detailed discussion, please call Suzanne on 9615 5385.