Randstad is the leading HR services company, operating in 39 countries across the globe. We have grown to become the world’s second largest HR service and recruitment provider across a range of specialist areas.
Locally, Randstad is recognised as a leading Technologies services provider for staffing and solutions to major companies and Government.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client, No. 1 enterprise ADOBE solutions provider in Australia and New Zealand is seeking to hire a front-end developer to be based out of Adelaide for a 3 month contract (potential for extension) on a key project within the higher education sector based in Adelaide.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Communicating with external web services and vendors
- Work across ADOBE Content Mangagement System (CMS) suite
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Background working within the eduation sector is highly desirable
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Consultative style with ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Oustanding written and verbal communication skills
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our Randstad Technologies Team on 08 8468 8008 or 08 8468 8015 via email technologiesSA@randstad.com.au
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad - ‘shaping the world of work’