Randstad is working with a fantastic client that that is growing exponentially in the Australasia region. Founded by an innovative and experienced CEO, the company is turning heads in the IT market around the world. With their success and expansion, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on a permanent basis and contribute as a vital part of the UX Development team.
The Full Stack Developer's main roles is liaising between graphical designers and back-end developers to create engaging single page applications. The role requires a strong sense of UX design and passion for web technologies to create user-friendly web applications, whilst being able to assist on backend development as required. This is why is it vital the right person has strong communication skills and enjoys working with others.
- Regular participation and contributions to daily stand up meetings
- Performing programming tasks as directed by the Lead Software Engineer
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that final application meets business requirements, seeking clarification where required
- Make development time estimates, notifying the Lead Software Engineer when delivery delays occur
- Organise User Acceptance Testing and guide stakeholders through UAT
- Deploy software on production systems
- Test software changes before deployment
- Work within a common set of programming conventions, practises and methodologies within the development team
The Right Person:
- 5+ years experience in front end UX web development
- Familiar with responsive design, source control, unit testing, continuous integration
- Confident working on new and existing software
- Good verbal and written communication
- Team player whilst also independent and self-driven
Is this opportunity for you? Then Apply Now!
If you would like to apply, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Additionally, call Maddy on (07) 3031 3219 or email your CV to email@example.com