functional architect in Rhodes
Rhodes, New South Wales
Leading Australian utility company is currently looking for a Functional Architect to join their team in the Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Applications your role will see you assisting the business with their IT Programs of work.
Your primary responsibilities will involve:
- Determining IT solutions
- Clarifying impacts with business stakeholders
- Leading workshops
- Communicating the rationale behind solution options and gain consensus over the final solution
- Eliciting vendor offerings
- Identifying the high risk gaps with current architecture
- Extracting information to formulate hypotheses that can correctly direct the path of our solutions
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills including advanced presentation skills
- Strong business analysis and commercial acumen.
- Ability to develop technology roadmaps and strategic documents
- Experience in developing detailed documentation associated with RFIs, RFPs and Business Cases
- Experience with software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Experience with ERP technologies and CRM solutions
An excellent package is on offer consisting of a Six figure base, Super, Company bonus, Training and career progression within.
Public transports 3 minutes walk from the office.
Please call Ashley Turnbull @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3367 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
Functional Architect - Rhodes Location