About the company
Our client has approached Randstad to help them develop even further in the Sydney Market. They are very much a solid identity currently running a medley or impressive Commercial, Residential, Public works (New Builds and Full Fit Outs) all over the Sydney CBD, Western Suburbs and Northern Beaches.
They are very much recognised for their consistent delivery, positive approach, and high staff retention level. People want to work for them, they are a Builder of choice, reputable, established, financially buoyant with a full order book. The key to their success is their motivated staff and therefore they are very selective with whom the employ and invest in.
About the role
As one of their Site Managers you will be expected to take full ownership of the project supervising site activities and delegating as necessary. Ideally you will have an al-round capability, understanding structural elements, carpentry / joinery elements and fit out elements of a New build Commercial project, and ideally have a seasoned portfolio working on similar build projects over “$5 million AUD” in the Local Sydney arena.
About the Projects
They are very well known for building exceptional projects in Aged Care, New Build Residential, Trade Training Facilities, University upgrades & Fit out and Multi Purpose Gyms.
- Preparing programmes
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
Skills and Experience
- You will have a minimum of 4 year’s experience working on similar projects.
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious with drive and passion in a leadership capacity.
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
This firm is very focussed in their staff, encouraging constant development, training and promotion. Well being is also very much key to their success, their staff are very positive, take things in their stride and can see a humorous side even in pressurised circumstances.
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate and the opportunity based on your performance to fast track to Project Management and work full time on a permanent Salary.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, providing extended leave entitlement, corporate fun days and Team building events.
How to apply
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02 9233 9909