Are you a switched on, reliable and physically fit individual? We may have the perfect job for you! One of our industry leading recycling clients conveniently located in Taren Point are looking for multiple suitable individuals to join their friendly team! General hand/sorting and/or production experience is highly regarded but not essential, some of these roles require very minimal experience and would be perfect for those of you who are looking for a start in the workforce!
Job requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Working on a high speed production/conveyor line at waist height
- Manually sorting recycling
- General cleaning of work area
- Manual lifting up to 20kgs (not repetitively)
- Supervising machinery ensuring the line is running correctly
- Potential exposure to machine operation
What’s in it for you:
- Immediate starts
- Great pay rates - $26-$30+ p/hr
- Early morning shifts and afternoon shifts available
- Casual hours with the high potential for ongoing work – Monday to Friday
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Positive working environment
What you will need:
- Own transport and/or reliable lift – Difficult to access via public transport
- Ability to start ASAP
- Ability to work casually/on call as well as ongoing hours
- Ability to start at either 4:00am or 2:00pm
- A positive working attitude
- To be extremely reliable and punctual
- To be physically fit – May be required to do some lifting and standing for extended periods of time
- Being comfortable working in a dusty environment/enclosed space
- Being comfortable handling recycling
- 3-6 months experience working in a general hand/sorting and/or production environment – Highly regarded but NOT essential
If you feel that you posses any of the above qualities, or if any of the details stated in this add interest you, please hit the ‘APPLY’ button NOW!
Should you require any further information in regards to the role or if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly consultants here in the office on 02 9504 3700!
We look forward to hearing from and working with you soon!