Focusing on the requirement of our client within the Victorian State Government, we are seeking an experienced Administrator to provide exceptional support to the branch and Chief Practioner.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be confident in their abilities to deliver high-level administrative support to. You will be confident &versatile in your abilities to adapt to a demanding and busy environment. You will have effective and efficient communications skills and be comfortable in working with both internal and external stakeholders.
This role will see you hold such responsibilities such as :
- Registering and tracking ministerial correspondence (needs data works experience)
- Registering and tracking correspondence received in the Office- need TRIM and database experience
- Answering the Enquiry Line and managing the enquiries from members of the public. carers, consumers, service providers and other organisations/stakeholders
- Manage relationships and support both internal and external Providing admin support/diary management for the Chief Practioner
- Providing general admin assistance to the office
This role requires you to have proven experience managing a multitude of tasks and deadlines with efficient organisational skills will be paramount, as you step into the role to become a vital cog in the day to day support to the Office.
This fast paced and varied role will have you on your toes as you juggle multiple priorities , whilst working across such systems as knowledge of such packages as Lotus notes, e-mins and TRIM advantageous.
The successful candidate will have not only have a positive and proactive attitude but will demonstrate a flexibility to get the job done.
To be successful n this role you must be available to start immediately ad willing to undergo a National Police check
If this sounds like a role you could step right into and hit the ground running than “apply” now or email your CV in a word document to Elizabeth.Clampit@randstad.com.au