GP Sales Representative - North West/West
A top tiered multi-national pharmaceutical company prides itself on innovation, excellence and their commitment to delivering highly ethical and effective medicines. An exceptional opportunity exists for an outgoing, self motivated and driven person to join their high performing team as a GP sales representative.
• With excellent and ongoing training, you would be part of a motivated and competitive sales force and take ownership of your territory and develop relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally.
• In addition, you can look forward to an attractive base salary, company car and tools of trade and a genuine career path.
Role of GP Sales Representative
• You would be expected to manage a sales territory in WA
• Develop working relationship with existing and new clients in the medical sector
• Educate GP’s/ Pharmacists on products
• Plan your day effectively
• Report into Sales Manager
• Based out on the road
The successful candidate will:
• Experienced in the GP space, or, experienced in field sales as a BD, account, area or territory manager in any industry
• Have a bachelor degree
• The ability to learn details on therapeutic area and product in order to effectively communicate technical and disease state information to medical professionals whilst working towards a sales target
• Be a high achiever in both professional and personal life
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have resilience & be results driven
If you are interested in this role or know of someone who might be if you're not yourself, please contact (03) 8319 1108 or please click apply. Confidentiality is assured.