We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Accountant to start their career in one of the most dynamic, vibrant and forward thinking firms in Newcastle which offers a collaborative, social and supportive working environment.
Reporting to both the Business Services Associate Director and SMSF Team Leader, you will be required to provide accounting, taxation and compliance support to both the Business Services and Self-Managed Superannuation Teams in servicing a portfolio of clients on a range of accounting, taxation, compliance and business advisory matters.
You will possess the following;
- Completed or nearly completed business/commerce degree with accounting major
- Relevant working experience in a professional environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal/external partners and at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build close professional relationships with all clients and staff.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and maturity.
- Exemplary attention to detail and time management skills.
- Develop the ability to prioritise and manage workflow with assistance, ensuring adherence to all deadlines.
In return, you will receive the chance to work with highly experienced industry professionals where you will be mentored and trained in a range specialised areas. If you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY now or alternatively please call Krystle Parker on 024 032 7350 for a confidential chat.