Randstad has a "one-of-a-kind" opportunity with our valued client located in Brisbane City. The role of Graphic Designer and Web / Digital Officer in the form of a part time (2-3 days per week) with potenital to go to full time hours contract is available. Reporting to the Manager of Marketing you will be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve desired outcomes quickly, be able to build rapport with stakeholders and bring a strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of problem solving skills and negotiation and influencing talent.
Some of the duties will include:-
- Graphic design work within InDesign, Illistrator and Photoshop
- Web publishing in Wordpress mandatory (Kentico would be a bonus)
- Management and coordination of the website and intranet
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the content is up to date and relevant
- Manage the governance function for digital communication technologies
- Provide regular reporting about site usage and monitoring trend
To be considered for the role you will have:-
- A degree level qualification in a digital media, communications or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role for a period of 2-3 years
- Experience with SEO and Google Analytics would be highly regarded
- Proven experience with web languages
You will actively keep abreast of innovations within the digital space and have a proven ability to deliver key messages in an interesting and informative manner.
To register your interest for this opportunity, please email your details directly to Amy.email@example.com or "APPLY" now.