Serving the children of their local community for more than 100 years, my client fuses early childhood education with early intervention and health services. They work closely with families to build their skills and develop strong, confident children.
My client supports not just the educational development of children, but also their social and emotional wellbeing, helping to build confidence and self-esteem. They work in partnership with the wider community to advocate for social change.
- Diploma trained educator Educator to support the staff in the toddler’s room.
- Work closely with the team to help children gain the confidence and skills, to build a sense of belonging and community.
- To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate your exceptional communication skills and have a good understanding of the EYLF.
- The toddlers/babies room fosters the Rie philosophy knowledge and experience in this will be highly regarded
- We are looking for a candidate who has a genuine passion for early education and who is looking for a long-term career in the industry.
- Not for profit organization
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent salary package and salary sacrificing available
- Study leave
- The opportunity to join a company who make genuine, lasting positive changes in the community every day
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email email@example.com