Instrumentation Electricians and HA Electricians
Our tier 1 Oil and Gas client is urgently looking for 2 E&I technicians and 2 HA Electricians to work on a small maintanence project in Chinchilla bus in/out from Brisbane on back to back 2-week swings (10 hour days) starting from 19/09/2016 or 3/10/2016 onwards until the end of October. There is potential for movement onto other small projects for the right candidates from thereon.
It is essential that you have:
- Electrical/Instrumentation trade background with a minimum of 3 years post trade
- Cert III Instrumentation if applying for E and I tech
- At Least 2 years experience in oil and gas operations (must have worked on QLD gas fields in last 2 years)
- Gas test atmospheres and 4x4 course
- Ability to sit inductions and medicals
- EEHA license within the last 3 years
- CPR/LVR up to date within last year
What we can offer?
- Be part of a large multi-national organization with leading edge innovation and safety management systems.
- Potential for ongoing shutdown work
How to Apply
Please click Apply and attach a resume that details skills and Experience that at minimum meet the specified requirements.
If you are available from next week and have all the necessary qualifications, please apply ASAP by clicking the appropriate link. Please only apply if you meet the above requirements and live in South-East QLD.