Randstad are currently seeking reliable, hard working and experienced HC driver, with 18 month minimum, history of driving heavy vehicles. Our clients are based in Preston and are considerered one of the fastest growing supermarket chains in the world. At the current moment they have 60+ Trucks in their fleet and are looking to grow this substantially over the comming years. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the most well known supermarket chains in Australia.
As a Randstad Driver you will:
- Commit and comply with all safety procedures and requirements
- Deliver and pick up all required product in the Western Suburbs of Sydney in a timely manner without compromising safety
- Be accountable for all documentation, including run sheets and delivery dockets
- Liaise with customers of our client, with a friendly and professional attitude
- Liaise with the client’s operations team regarding daily runs
- Be thorough, every time, when coupling and uncoupling of trailers
- Utilise pallet jacks (when/if required)
The successful Randstad Driver’s will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience driving heavy vehicles, capable of reversing into tight spaces
- Ability to drive automatic trucks
- Sydney metropolitan experience
- Physically fit and capable of passing random D&A testing
If this sounds like you please click “Apply” now.