head of business finance in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Reporting through to the local CFO and Regional Lead for FP&A this position is responsible for leading a professional, effective and responsive Business Finance Partner team supporting the Bank's local operations.
The role incorporates day-to-day management and career development of the Australian Business Finance Partners and working alongside the global businesses, supporting and advising (through insights) on their strategic and operational decision-making to drive better business performance.
- Provide insight and analysis around current and proposed product lines, pricing models and methodologies, business channels & opportunities, process improvements and performance measurement.
- Provide value-add support to leadership to assist the business in accomplishing strategic objectives.
- To provide guidance and ensure consistency of reporting and analysis across Global Businesses.
- Effectively manage relationships with all Global Business Finance partners to drive forward the provision of timely information and well-grounded analysis with the objective of enabling informed decision making by senior management, EXCO and Board.
- Co-ordinate the production and review of timely and accurate monthly management reports (covering revenues, costs, balance sheet, RWAs, key ratios and headcount).
- To lead and drive the Business Finance change and transformation agenda in line with the Global Finance vision
- Deliver a robust & challenging annual operating plan and periodic forecasting
- Leadership, Management and Professional Development of the team
To be successful in your application you will be an experienced and versatile professional with experience across the provision of MI, Planning, Business Finance and decision support to the Banking industry. Experience within large Global corporate environments will be highly regarded.
Additionally you will also have previously demonstrated the ability to lead, develop and manage a high performing team and drive organisational and cultural change.
FP&A, Modelling, Budgeting, MIS, Forecasting, Business Intelligence