shaping the world of work in education
Head of Religious Education
Contact Harriet Hetherton – Independent Schools Consultant for Randstad Education:
02 8238 0240
Those with demonstrated collegial leadership and ability to teach RE 7-12, including Studies of Religion 1 and 2 are invited to apply for the position of Head of Religious Education at a CBD based Independent School.
The successful applicant will:
- Accredited to teach Religious Education
- Be supportive and demonstrate how you follow the ethos of the school
- Demonstrate collegial leadership
- Experience of planning and achieving strategic outcomes at departmental level or in another capacity within a school
- Committed to participate in the College’s co-curricular and pastoral programs
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Must hold a valid WWCC
The Benefits of Working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact email@example.com via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying through Randstad Education will need to meet all compliance requirements. Randstad Education is an equal opportunities employer. SK918491A