Randstad Mining and Resources are currently calling for suitably qualified and experienced Heavy Vehicle Mechanics within the West Australian Mining and Resources industry.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organization and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Because of this, we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Mining and Resources blue chip client base will be looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
* Operating at high safety standards
* Being proactive and having the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Having a mechanical aptitude that can assist with maintenance and breakdowns
* Heavy Vehicle Mechanics Trade Cert
* Minimum 2 years experience
* Excellent safety record and management systems
* Stable employer with opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
* Immediate Start
If you are strong, physically fit, and enjoy working in remote areas, please don't hesitate to email your resume.
If you are suitably qualifed and interested in the role pleaseAPPLY NOW or call Ben Pearce on 08 9320 1622 for more details.