hr business partner in Gold Coast
Gold Coast, Queensland
AU$ 100,000 per year
This national organisation are investing in their people team. Their valued staff are integral to their continued success and the alignment of their HR team as a true business partner will ensure a high performance culture is embedded throughout the business.
Working within a small team of HR professionals you will report to a Senior HR leader based interstate. This role has a balanced mix of operational and strategic elements where you can support the business imperatives whilst working towards implementing cultural change. The organisation works in a fast paced environment with changing priorities. You will assist in aligning the operational people agenda with the overarching HR plan.
You will draw upon your previous experience to attend to:
- Coaching line managers on best-people practice;
- Talent and succession planning, leadership development and career development
- Engage with employees and management to create a high performance team;
- Assist with employee relations issues and case management;
- Various projects and ad hoc duties designated by leaders and the HR team
- Understand the business drivers and act proactively to implement solutions
- Review and report on HR metrics and people trends
You will have previous experience in a HR Business Partnering role with a minimum of 10 years experience in HR. You will have well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels. You will have demonstrable experience in dealing with senior business leaders, developing strong relationships and translating business requirements into operational people plans. Tertiary qualifications are essential as well as working experience with Australian employment legislation.
Please submit your CV through the link below,ref# 14M0267018. Confidential enquiries to Tim Newham (07) 3031 3291
Human Resources, Management, Employee Relations, Customer Service
Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related industry