Our client is a large and complex organisation currently undergoing significant change. As part of their transformation, they are addressing a broad range of functional issues and are seeking to improve internal processes. In order to achieve their ambitious plan, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Change Manager for a period of 9 months.
Requirements of the role:
- Change project delivery
- Performance management process review
- Systems change
- Operating structures review
- Project management planning and implementation
- HR/OD background
- Focus on service delivery
- Demonstrated experience in project management and methodology
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working in the NSW Public Service
- Experience working across multiple divisions and multiple project streams.
This role is offered for a period of 9 months. For more information on this role, please contact Delphine Mignon on 9019 1620 or apply online.