My client, a global luxury retail company, is seeking a motivated and professional HR coordinator. Reporting to the head of HR and working within a small and supportive HR team you will be highly involved in the day to day HR activities.
This is a full time permanent opportunity based in brand new offices in Alexandria. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who enjoys a hands-on busy role who wants to further develop their HR skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating on-boarding and facilitating employee inductions
- First point of contact for HR queries from employees and management
- Supporting Organisational Development and assisting with training facilitation
- Creating and formatting employment contracts and offer letters
- Assisting management with performance management
- Providing recruitment support during busy periods of the year e.g. Christmas casual recruitment
- Maintaining HRIS and management of HR policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc HR administration and exciting project work, such as implementing new HRIS and integrating global engagement initiatives within the local business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a HR Administration or Coordinator role
- Experience working within the retail or hospitality sector is highly desirable
- The ability to be a self-starter, work well autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- A passion for working in a luxury retail environment
- Intermediate MS Office Skills- Word and Excel
To apply for this position please use the link provided, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carla Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9019 1600.