Our client is a leading education provider, with an international reach. In order to operate effectively in a competitive environment, they are managing several commercial ventures and are always seeking to develop innovative employability programs.
They are seeking to appoint an experienced HR Project Consultant in order to run an innovative employability program for one of their commercial entities. This project is still at the pilot stage and, once a successful business model has been confirmed, will be designed to be replicated in the commercial sector.
Requirements of this role:
- Project management support
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Stakeholder engagement
- Program development
- Research and data reporting
Skills and experience:
- HR background
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in developing internship programs.
This role is available for a duration of 12 months and can accommodate part time arrangements. For more information on this role, please contact Delphine Mignon on 9019 1620 or apply online.