This organisation is an Australian success storey. They are a national ASX listed business that has experienced increased growth over the past few years through acquisitions, natural attrition and new and diversified opportunities. The HR function has been pivotal in the growth of the organisation; as such they now require assistance to support the recruitment function and to coordinate ad-hoc HR projects.
- Reporting to the HR Manager and in conjunction with the broader HR team, you will be responsible for all HR and Recruitment Administration and Coordination for all business lines and sites across the Eastern Region.
- Provide exceptional customer service and candidate experience by providing timely feedback regarding their applications
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal staff by providing timely feedback of shortlists and reporting to hiring managers where required
- Manage the organisations’ e-Recruitment software
- Advertise all vacancies and applications through multiple internal, online and external sources
- Reference checks, pre-employment medicals, inductions, relevant certificates, qualifications
- Liaising with payroll
- Provide ad hoc support to a range of projects within the recruitment / broader HR function
You will have prior recruitment experience and demonstrable track record of success in a fast-paced blue collar environment. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will be required to coach managers through the recruitment process and utilising the system. You will need to multi-task and be agile and flexible to constantly reprioritise whilst ensuring accuracy and efficiency. We are looking for a team player, with a strong work ethic, is tenacious yet patient and resilient.
You will have the benefit of working with a supportive, high performing team. You will find your new employer in a great location in Coopers Plains with onsite parking and close to public transport. An attractive hourly rate is on offer, with the opportunity for extension.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link, any questions, please call on (07) 3031 3291.