We have partnered with a mid-size and reputable bank who is currently seeking a superstar customer service representative to join their hardworking and buzzing call centre team. This role is focused on responding to a myriad of inbound enquiries and providing exceptional customer service. There is an element of warm outbound calls to new account holders. This international bank is a stand-out in the financial services market as they not only value the contribution of their employees at every level, but also encourage a culture of collaboration, friendliness and fun. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within the banking and financial services industry. Only those who pride themselves in their excellent customer service skills and have a positive and friendly approach to work will be considered.
Based in the CBD in stunning state of the art offices a typical day in this role would see delighting customers over the phone by responding to their enquiries in a professional and efficient manner. This role will allow you utilise your wit, communication skills and product knowledge to upsell bank products and retain customers. Our client is seeking someone with a passion for the banking and finance industry and who is driven, positive and demonstrates sympathy. No two days are ever the same!
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responding to inbound customer enquiries relating to savings accounts
- Actioning outbound calls to newly opened account holders
- Manage email correspondence
- Responding in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Ensuring customer retainment
- Adhering to daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service ability
- Demonstrate sympathy
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in and knowledge of banking products and the industry
- Experience in call and contact centres is desirable
- Demonstrate sales ability
- Tertiary qualifications are highly desired
- Positive, friendly and bubbly personality
What's in it for you!
- Full time role, Monday - Friday
- Fun social culture
- Full training provided
- Work for a prestigious global leader
Due to the nature of the role you must be an Australian resident or citizen to apply.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click the APPLY button now!
Don’t hesitate to contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021.