This household name in the financial services is currently looking to hire multiple Advisers to join their Inbound Service team based in North Ryde.
We are looking for candidates who pride themselves in delivering exceptional customer service, and who thrive working in a busy, dynamic environment. This is an excellent entry to the organisation, with the right candidates securing permanent work and career advancement within the financial services.
This is an inbound customer service role. You will be working in a dynamic, goal oriented environment, where your natural flair for customer service will be paramount.
Your role will include,
- Managing service enquiries for existing customers across a range of products and services
- Provide an exceptional customer experience both over the phone and through various digital channels
- Identify leads and opportunities to cross sell additional products and services
- Deliver high levels of accuracy in product information, in line with company policy and compliance guidelines
- Working a fixed weekly shift, rotating between the hours of 8am- 8pm
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to talk to customers and learn what they need
- High levels of personal resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Competitive permanent salary
- Strong learning and development
- Professional and innovative culture
- Career progression
To apply for this role please apply on the link in this advertisement and Randstad will respond to your application.