My client is a household name, and this is a great opportunity to join a leading media and enterntainment brand. The offices are modern, bright and well equipped and the team has a fun, dynamic culture.
There is a supportive fun enviroment but also a strong sales directive. You will be the first point of contact for any exisiting customers who wish to disconnect their service, and will utilise your strong skillset to provide the customer with the best options with the intention to retain the customer.
- Handling inbound disconnection enquires
- Problem solving to find the best solution to retain customers
- Delivering exceptional sales and customer service experience
- Up selling and cross selling products
Skills and experience:
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Adhering to high achieving KPI environment
- Proven ability to overachieve defined KPI targets
- Direct sales experience - phone or face to face
- Previous call centre experience
- Great phone manner
- Enjoy working as part of a team and making a positivve contribution to the working enviroment
- A fabulous commission structure
- Discounted products
- Competitions and insentives sponsored by leading brands
- Modern offices
- Health and wellbeing programme
If you are a strong sales consultant with a dynamic approach to work, are a self-starter and excited by challenges please do not delay and apply now, Kayleigh@Randstad.