Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering division are currently recruiting trade qualified electricians with manufacturing maintenance experience.
Core responsibilities will include preventative/breakdown maintenance, installations and application of continuous improvement initiatives. PLC based skills will be essential (Allen Bradley & Siemens), installation and industrial facility maintenance experience will be highly regarded.
What we can offer:
- $40+ per hour + penalties
- Day, afternoon & night shift rosters
- Alternating shift roster
- 3+ months & 12+ months
- National organisation
- Unparalleled commitment to OHS
What you will need to apply:
- MUST have an A Class Electrical Licence
- Fast paced industrial food manufacturing maintenance experience
- MUST have qualifications and proven capability working with PLC's (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
- Robotic install/maintenance experience viewed favourably
- Consistent work history + References
- MUST be willing to undergo a full medical prior to placement
- Above all we require electricians with a can do attitude and a strong desire to develop their trade skills in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
We strongly recommend anyone with an electrical maintenance background within the industrial sector to apply, click the apply button to forward your CV to Stephen Charalambous.